Raised in the Okanagan Valley, owner/operator Tom White has been around area lakes since his younger years. Watching his dad making boat lifts for neighbours and friends inspired Tom to carry on his father's trade. Over time he realized that there was a great demand for supplying, installing, servicing and maintaining boat lifts and docks so he established Okanagan Boat Lifts in 2008. His own family now gives him a helping hand whenever possible as well.
Okanagan Boat Lifts has been serving boat owners with properties or moorings located on one of our many area lakes since its inception.
- Lake Okanagan communities - Vernon, Lake Country, Kelowna, West Kelowna, Peachland, Summerland, Naramata, Penticton
- Wood Lake communities- Winfield, Oyama, and other Lake Country areas
- Kalamalka Lake communities - Vernon, Lake Country
- Skaha Lake communities - Penticton, Okanagan Falls
- Osoyoos Lake - Osoyoos and surrounding areas
Tom White is an energetic man who truly enjoys his work. His clients appreciate his work ethic and the end result is always certain to please!
When Tom is not underwater or on the beach working with a boat lift or dock, he can be found fabricating in his shop, building whatever a customer requires. Tom's many talents help make him a great go-to guy for all your marine needs.